Thursday, October 27, 2011

SMTOWN in New York!

Onlyesung:*
Wowowoow
Woooww My lovely husband^^
She's so cute! Isn't she? Huaaaa
Ehem.. This is me Yoona.
There's yesung oppa wkwkkw
Kyuuuuuuuuu
It's Girls' Generation's timeee
Hyo Eonnie^^
Sunny lookes like Amber
Why hae oppa looked so cute here? Hehehe
SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR
My Cute husbaaannnddd><
I'm Genie for ur wish
Mihiiw my lovely husband:*
Say #kimchi ^^
Wookie^^
What r u doin' sungmin oppa?
Donghaeeeeee
Jonghyun and Taemin^^
Subhanallah..... Kyu opppaaaa><
Is it Replay?? Jonghyun Oppa^^
Taemin oppa^^
Lucifer! Isn't it?
A-Cha I think._.
Embrace me too Kyu oppa^^ kekeke
OMO! My lovely husband, Yesung looked so cool^^ SuJu KRY-Sad Fate
Mihiiw~ Min-Shin-Soo-Am(?)
Bye Kyu oppaaa:*
Be carefull oppppppaaaaa
Jung Sistaaa
Krystal! I'm sure that She looks like me Yoona
I love Sulli's smile^^
Can't u see? Krystal is looked like me Yoona. Hehe
Fiuuh~ So hot here wkwkwk. Hot Summer-f(x)
Hot Hot Summer~
Sicca eonnie is looked so hot~
Our oppadeul from SHINee^^
Nine cute Girls who bring the boys out~
Unidentification wkwkwk
Our cute maknae from SNSD and Super Junior^^
Donghae and Seohyun are looked so right wkwk
Donghae and Eunhyuk 
Sica and Lee Yoonhee
Eunhyuk likes angel here


No comments:

Post a Comment