Sunday, January 15, 2012

Allhamdulillah It's January 15th^^

Can't you see? It's January 15th!


Huaaa>< I can't believe it. It's January 15th!! Allhamdulillah Ya Allah.. YOU still give us chance for breathing, seeing, walking, praying and many more. Allhamdulillah.. Thanks a lot Ya Allah o:)
You know? When I woke up, I turned on my handphone directly and.... I got many texts and bbms from all my best friends. Huaaaa>< I was so happy. And of course I'm happy 'till now! Hahahha


If you don't know why today was so special for me, I'd like to tell you 'bout it. Okay, today is my 1st Anniversary with Enju{} Aaaaa I can't believe it.. It's too hard to believe!!! Wkwkwk


HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY YOONA'S TWIN!


By the way, thanks a lot to my friend who sent me the utterances. Love yaaa(ʃƪ´⌣`)
So I'd like to share their utterances. Are you ready guys? Wkwkwkwkk




It was from My GaemGyu{}


It was from my enyak{}


It was from Dina{}


It was from my best friend, Ekey\m/


It was from my sasaaaaaa{}


It was from my dheeaaa{}


And the last one. It was from my ippaaahh{}

So, that's all from my best friends. Via text message or Blackberry Messenger. Hey, I'm sorry I can't share the utterances from twitter. I'm too lazy to catch it. 
But... I'll try it now! Hhahaha


Hwaang.. These photos must be clicked for High Resolution or High Digital.
Would you mind to clicking these photos? Heey, you'll get the High Resolution. It means that you could read it :-)


Hehehe

Hehehe

Muehehehe

Huaaaa><

Huaaa><

Mwaaahhh:*


Have you clicked those photos? If you've done it, thanks. If you haven't done it.. That's up to you. You know?-_-
I almost forget it. Thank you so much tweeps, for your utterances from twitter of course. I'm so glad to replied them. And thank you so much for your wishes to us. Wkwkwk
Love yaaaa♥


Do you know? I'm too glad today. Hwaaaaaaaa
If you're reading it and feeling good... My pleasure, thank you so much darl({})


Wish us longlast{} Would you mind praying for me/us? If you wouldn't mind praying for us, thank you so much. (again and again).


Hehehehe..
That's all from me. If you didn't know some sentences, just comment this post or search it in Google Translte or your dictionary! It's increasing your vocab. So? You must say 'Thank you, Yoona. And Happy 1st Anniversary' Hahahaha.
I was kidding you, buddy.
Once more, Thank you for reading, saying 'Happy 1st anniversary' and your utterances&wishes. It makes me flying with thousands butterflies and fairies! 
Keep posting enchanting post, Yoona! (--- My wish for my blog
Wish us longlast, make it last and... Fight for UN (--- My wishes for me/us♥




That's all from me. See ya soon in my next enchanting posts!\m/
Happy January 15th all({})


Sincerely,


Yoona's twin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment