Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Sunday and Happy Holiday^^


Happy Sunday and Happy Holiday guys^^~
Hope today will be our day and will be better than yesterday.. Amiin o:)

Have you taken a bath?
Have you had breakfast?
Have you made your bed?

Allhamdulillah I've done it. But, I haven't got a text from you. Hahaha
I'm still waiting, buddy. Okay, it's too impossible. Forget it, please:D

Miieeww~
Tomorrow will be the second and the last day of holiday. It's too short to enjoy-___-
I wanna have a long holiday but, the national examination is coming soon...
Huaahhh... I must study hard everyday. I must be passion everyday. And I must be healthy everyday! Yaaayyy!:D


Ya Allah.. Please gimme a health, an easiness and spirit to keep studying and praying..
Ya Allah, please gimme the best result of the final examination and I could go to my favourite Senior High School. Amiin Yarabb o:)

Ps: Nomu bogossipo, oppa:-)

That's all
Thanks for reading^^

Sincerely,

Yoona's twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment