Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm lovin'....


*Laughing*
Do you know? Now, I love writing or typing Quotes from some songs that I've ever heard. I think, the lyrics of the song is the way how to express your feelings.
And listening to the songs can make you feel better or.. worst.

The lyrics of the song can make you cry or smile! It likes a magic to me..
It's so enchanting to know what is the meaning of the lyrics! So, I always go to google to start surfing. Yuhuuu~

I love Taylor Swift's songs, Owl City's, Avril Lavigne's, Christina Perri's, Brian McKnight's, Greyson Chance's, Cody Simpson's, Katy Perry's, Girl's Generation's, Super Junior's, Beast's, Big Bang's, 2NE1's, Hyun Bin's and so on~
I can't mention it one by one.

That's all from now..
So, if you wanna see more Quotes from me, just click "The Story of Yoona's Twin's"'s button!
Scroll down and you'll find more Quotes~

Sincerely,

Yoona's twin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment