Friday, April 27, 2012

JGS Makes Yoona To Confess Her Love To Him On Love Rain


In the tenth episode of Love Rain that aired on April 24th, Jun (played by Jang Geun Suk) indirectly confess his love to HaNa (played by Yoona) by saying, "I already have someone I like."


Jun also tried to make Hana to confess her love to him, knowing that the ring Hana was having was for someone she likes. Even before she gave the ring to him, he wore his ring on his finger by himself.

At this, Hana took the ring from Jun and said, "I like you. I think I now like you for real," and gave the ring to jun personally.

The viewers responded, "Jang Geun Suk's seems so experienced. He captivated Yoona at once!", "It so great" and "Jang Geun Suk really knows what women want."

All sources: yoonaddict.com

1 comment:

  1. Icry..this is scene is o nice and sweet!...I love this couple.
    Addict to love rain!....
    YOONA and JANG GEUN SUK ARE THE MOST NICE AND BEAUTY COUPLE....they are really the best.

    ReplyDelete