Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shilla, The Luckiest ELF From Indonesia.


Super Show 4 INA will be closed tonight. Today was the last day of SS4 INA. But, who cares?HAHA-_- I got sick of this. Perhaps you would say, "You gotta be kidding me!!". And congratulation, you are right.
I got massive sadness actually:'( Bismillah, I hope oppas will visit Indonesia again and I can watch you, oppas. Amiin...
May oppas will be blessed by Allah swt and have a save flight to Korea tonight. My love is right by your heart. wkwkwkk

Shilla oh Shilla.. I got envious of you..
Y know what? Shilla took a photo by Siwon! Then Siwon oppa uploaded it on Twitter!!!!!


Can't you see that? Wuuzzhhh..
Needless to say, Shilla, you're such the luckiest ELF from Indonesia..
Ya Allah please give me a chance to be like that:-( Amiin..

No comments:

Post a Comment