Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Nails!



It's epic to see that you are stalking my cute blog *zzz. 
By the way, thanks for stalking dear:-)
Just surfed weheartit to find new photos of Yoona. While opening the home, I found many photographs of cute nails! Ha ha.
Every girls like coloring their nails. It can be pink,purple, glossy, or their lovely country.
Nails can representative their style. With coloring nails, they can match them with their stylish outfit. Daebak!
But, every moslems are forbidden to coloring their nails. Someone said that it can be bad for our nails someday. And there are many sense reasons why moslems are forbidden to coloring their nails. But, don't worry. Moslems (including me) have 'HENA' to coloring our nails. And our nails are still good looking if we are taking care of them. Such as cutting them with care, cleaning them regularly. It's gonna be really really nice.


Okay, that's all my knowledge 'bout coloring nails.
This time, let me share what did I find on weheartit.


Three

Two

One!

Here they are\m/















It must a long time to make it._.

How long it can be made?._.











Let's expose her handphone than her nails._.VVV

Tutorial~



So, that's all! I have to go back! I'm watching Megamind for the second time._.VV
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment