Sunday, August 05, 2012

Goodbye My Fifteen:') Missing You Here:'')


"How do u say goodbye to someone you can't live without?"
Sheesshh.. I can't even imagine it. But today, I must face it myself. Oh no, everyone is facing it today. Everyone who loves you so much, Krisna. 


Today, August 5th 2012 Krisna left java. He moved out to Bali this day at 02.00 PM. No one can expect it before. Me too. I knew it from Krisna's Twitter Timeline. He chatted with Thira (The way I call Athira) about his plan to move out to Bali. 
I just could be so shocked and sad to hear that. Is that too sudden to leave?

I just knew that his father got a writ that constrain Krisna and his family move out to their hometown, Bali to push on his father's carrier. Krisna explained it to me.

Yesterday was the last time I could see Krisna.. I will be able to see him on December this year. Fufufufu:'')

Yesterday we visited our Junior High School, SMPN1 Cilegon. It has changed a lot. Start with its color, 'till the buildings. But, it just the same for me. It still has a lot of precious memories about us. This is the first place I met him. This is the first place I knew him. This is the first of all our memories. And oh no, I'm missing them so much.
Words can explain how much I miss them..

In the end of our meeting yesterday is we had a fasting break together with our closest friends. We could enjoy the night. I could enjoy this atmosphere.. We were laughing together, we were chatting together.. 
"Ya Allah, I wish the time would stop now"

But, yeahh.. This is so nonsense. The time wouldn't stop. It just flew away with Krisna's departure. 
When it was at 08.00 PM, I must go home. I waved and smiled to Krisna. So did he. He went to me and we did 'High Five'. He did it well:-)
But, at that time, my heart is getting moulder. I got massive heartache. I don't wanna go home this time but I have to go.

On my way to Lobby, I couldn't resist my tears. I just fell down with every steps I take. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I missed him already.........
Dea (Atul) went back to Krisna and He approached me to say, "Putri, jangan nangis.." He said that more than once. And in the end of it he said, "Putri, jangan nangis.. Krisna ngga kemana-mana kok. Masih di Indonesia juga kan?:-)"
Ya Allah:''''')
With that, I went home still with tears on my eyes:')

Goodbye Krisna:-) Take careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
We're gonna miss you so so so much. Especially me, Puput:')
Byyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee{}

No comments:

Post a Comment