Saturday, February 02, 2013

Last Day of January: It Was So Marveolus!

left to right: fina-ME-ewi(whose birthday)-reva-loly-salma-ratna. and the cameraman was shara

Assalamu'alaikum:-) long time no see you, guys! I've been busy lately. So, if I had a free time, I used it to take a rest for awhile. But yeah, I feel free this time to spend my time here so....here we come!XD

Before jumping to the story, I advice you to read it by listening to "Up All Night" One Direction. 'cause I type it down while listening to this song. This is just an advice to wish that you'd get the feeling(?)hwhw

January 31st was ewi's birthday. I pretended that I was enraged by her. But, yeah it wasn't a false at all. When she did a mistake, I took it as a chance to being angry with her. I didn't talk much to her. I talked if I had any proper thing to ask. And it was a short talk with a "yes" or "no" answer.

She almost cried when I replied her message with a-short-mean message. In the ending, when she and the others were shocked by my message, fina&bowo (ewi's boyfriend) came while singing "Happy Birthday" in Korean. They messed up it all but, that's okay. The plan still went on.
I still waited in front of the class (actually I was hiding behind the wall). Finally, Ratna gave a code "If we want to slice the cake, we need a knife. So, where in the world is the knife?"
I came in by saying "here the knife is!!" and then, they were all laughing. Ewi was shocked! She really thought that I was enraged by her! Hahaha I'm a good actress, you know?*wink*
So, after exposing the behind the scene we took some photos and start slicing the cake.
That was an unforgettable one! I wish. Haha

Umm..that's all. The paragraphs below are the synopsis based the real one. Hope you enjoy and also understand what I mean.
After typing those all, I'd like to share some photos of the event! Are you ready? Let's check this out!



UWOOOOO~~~~

the absurd one.__.


the cake was so tasty! I bought it anywayXD
But, sorry. It's the photo of the bitten one._.V

No comments:

Post a Comment