Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy MoMo!


Assalamu'alaikum
and
Happy MoMo readers! What's MoMo?
MoMo is Monday Morning *grin*

Allhamdulillah,
ALLAH still give us the chance for breathing, living, praying, seeing, studying and many more. I can't mention it one by one but, I just can say Allhamdulillah and Thank You so much Ya Allah :-)

Have you done your prayer?
Have you made your bed?
Have you had breakfast?
Have you taken a bath?
Have you helped your mom?

Hhhmm.. I've done 4 of 5 activities that I wrote. Hehehe I haven't taken a bath yet. And I haven't got a text from anyone-___-
Hahaha^^v

By the way anyway bus way, dank u so much for someone who read my daily post. 
Hey, my daily post is so ridiculous. 
So, why do you always read it? Haha..
I think you're bored so you go to my blog and read my ridiculous post. 
But, dank u so much buddy:D
If you're reading this, can you tell me 'who r u'? Ekekekekk forget it.

*My phone is ringing*

Hahaha;;)

Ooppss... It was my imagination. My phone didn't ring. And my phone is on silent profile. So, I can't hear its ring. And I'm proud of it(?)

Do you know this tower?


I'm sure that you've known it well. So, can you take me to the eiffel tower? I wanna go there so badly. I wanna get a grants to study in France or another countries in Europe.
I wish I could reach it. Amiin..

So, what should we do to get our dreams?
All we do is keep praying and studying hard. And Insya Allah we can reach all of our dreams. Amiin..

That's all.

Thanks for reading :-)
and
Spending your time in my blog^^

Sincerely,

Yoona's twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment