Saturday, March 31, 2012

Got Fever.



Approximately a week ago, I got fever when I was in the school. My body was 38C degrees, I thought. All friends of mine were really care of me. They wished that I could get well really soon. It 'cause there will be a final exam on March 26th 'till 31st 2012 for the ninth grader students.


My friends suggested me to go home earlier but, I refused it. I just kept waiting for ma mom. Yeah, last Thursday was held a meeting for the parents of the ninth grader students. Anul, Nadiyya, Ildza, Tania, Sindy and others took their hands toward ma face to checked ma body's temperature. They said, "Ya Allah put.. Panas banget badanmu.. Cepet sembuh yaa:-) Pokoknya pas uas kamu harus udah sembuh!:D"
It was really really sweet><


You know what? I caught a glimpse of Enju! Hahahhaa:D
It made me better than before. BETTER THAN BEFORE. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
Even tough that he said nothing to me.. Hey, he acted like he didn't care with me._.
Anyways, just forget that and thanks for being my diary for a while hehehe


Since that day, my days were filled by taking a rest. From the sun came up 'till it came by. When I got bored, I texted my friends, went online if my mum allowed me, watched tv or laid my body on my bed. Just faced my day with being patient and kept waiting 'till my illness go away from my self..
It seems to be so bored, isn't it? But not at all.. I went to mall on Friday (March 23rd) in the afternoon. At the other time, I went to MOS on Sunday at the same week.
And I didn't forget to see the doctor:D 


Time passed by and so did my illness. I just could say Allhamdulillah and thank to Allah swt, my parents, my family and of course my friends:-)
My parents took care with me more than every single day especially when my brother or I got sick. They will give us their care to treat us very very well. And InsyaAllah we'll get well super soon! Hehehe 
They also give us the spirit of life to face our day..
I thank to grandma, my aunts and my uncles that prayed for me:-)
And the last is, I thank to 'Tante Ade' who amused me with her jokes! It made me feel that I ain't sick anymore! Hahahhaa


I'm so grateful that I am surrounded by the ppls that love and care with me:-)
Ps: Don't hate your self if you got sick. Just be grateful. I think that it's Allah's way to express Allah's love to you, dear:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment