Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Treating\m/


fina-yoona-intan
Assalamu'alaikum~

Anyeonghaseo~
and Hello!
I'd like to share what-did-happen.
Tyas was turning 15 on March 6th 2012. She treated us to the fast food restaurant!
After school was over, we went toward the restaurant. We went there by the greatest pub-transportation. It was 'ancot'. How snazzy it was! You can spell it with 'Ankodh'. And it'll be the tacky way that you take.
I'm too slothful now to strings attached. So, I'll share you some photos of mine.
*PLEASE PAY YOUR ATTENTION: this photos would make you admire me (Yoona) immediately*

Fina-Yoona-Intan

correspond with the above


no changing




still no changing


and here we are!
Fina-Yoona-Intan

Mianhae, I've not sent all the photos to my handphone.
Later on, I will:D
I'm sorry for 4 others. I will update this post later on with the whole members of us:-)

That's all...
Bye!!

source: otakgue.com 
regards: Yoona's twin!\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment