Sunday, April 08, 2012

Closer.


Closer. Closer. Closer!!!
It's getting closer, you know? Sorry.
I mean, the national examination is getting CLOSER.
Yeaah.. It means, I can't stand longer at the following stuffs those are about important.
The following stuffs about important are: Handphone (I'm about sure of this), this blog, internet, tv show, k-show, "Love Rain" Korean Drama (Oh gosh..) and hanging out with friends.

It seems to be books are used to be my friends for approximately 2-3 weeks later. Whoa.. I restrict myself to go online on Monday-Friday. And insya Allah I won't break my promise about this. 
I just wanna be more serious while studying. And I wanna get the greatest result of this examination. Because.. It's the determination to continued my study to the Senior High School (SMA).


Bismillah, I can do my best:D
By the way, please do a prayer for me.. Hehehe
Thanks for reading and doing a prayer because those are really mean to me:D
Papaaaayyy~ (Bye-bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment