Sunday, April 08, 2012

[Photos] TOP on Fantastic Baby(M/V) -Big Bang.


I just can say, "Wow! Fantastic Baby!"
Big appreciate for this music video and the song. 
It always makes me wanna get some dance! 
There's so many TOP's turn! Whoooaaaaaa I'm his BIG FANS! 
"BOM SHAKALAKA">< How cool he is!!! 
His eyes.... Ahhhh I gotta conk at one time><
Hahahha I'm sorry for these disturbances:D

Okay, let's check out these following (awesome) photos! 



How mature he is.. Ahh.. *melting*







LOL



*melted*






Gosh, I'm getting crazy with these following pictures. 
I'm getting crazy for looking in the eyes.
I couldn't stop looking in the eyes.
Whoaaaa><






It's really really fantastic, isn't it?
By the way, thanks for visiting VIPs!
and thanks for providing these following (awesome) photos whi:D
Keep calm and Bom Shakalaka!\m/
*dance dance dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment