Friday, April 06, 2012

Love Rain is the Best Drama Ever!





Gosh, I've been waiting for this drama from 2011. And finally, I have watched it for the first time on Sunday!
Allhamdulillah, Allah swt permit me to watched those 4 episodes without buffering. Thanks Ya Allah:-)
I thank to dramaload.comyoutube.comkimchidramas.net and yoonaddict.com who gave me information and provided the episodes with the great resolution!


Let's back to this awesome drama!
In Ha and Yoon Hee give out their feeling to each other:''




Suh In Ha (played by Jang Geun Suk) has many remarks that make me melting immediately. He's saids are still running through my head. It's too hard to forget them!



In 3 seconds, In Ha has fallen for Kim  Yoon Hee (played by yoona). And so has Dong Wook. 
Yeah, it has been a complicated love story. Their love has many sides!

  • In Ha and Dong Wook love Kim Yoon Hee. 
  • Hye Jung (Yoon Hee's friend) loves In Ha so much. 
  • Yoon Hee only loves In Ha but she's already went out with Dong Wook. 
  • Chang Mo (A friend of Inha's and Dong Wook's) loves Hye Jung but he is loved by In Sook.
At the first, In Ha gave way to Dong Wook to be Yoon Hee's boyfriend because, Dong Wook is really mean for him. He let him to go out with Yoon Hee, he let him to date out with Yoon Hee.. But, actually He was jealous by them. He's being glad by Yoon Hee and now, He's being sorrowful by her too. In Ha never have been in love with anyone. Yoon Hee is his first love. But, his love story isn't as a sweet as he dreamed.

At the ending of the Love Story in 1970s, Yoon Hee and In Ha didn't become a wife and husband. They married with their couple. In Ha went to the army earlier meanwhile Yoon hee went to U.S to cure her illness. Before In Ha's departure to the army, Yoon Hee checked out a letter to Dong Wook to be given to In Ha. Yoon hee sent back her watch (that has been given by In Ha) and she wrote a letter. 
In Ha cried immediately. He couldn't keep his sadness because of the loss of Yoon Hee. 
And the drama changes the background in 2012!~

I swear that I was crying from the beginning! Hahaha I've cried from the 1st episode of this drama because of In Ha's saids. 

I can't cool down to wait the next episodes! I wish those next episodes would be more sincere!\m/

In Ha's embrace is so sincere><

No comments:

Post a Comment