Friday, April 06, 2012

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT:D



I just can say, "Allhamdulillah" and thank to Allah swt who always bless me all the time:-)
I also thanks to my parents who allowed me to spend a bit longer to write here. LOL.
And the last, I thank to you all who have visited my lil' blog:-)

I realized that, "Woaah! My blog has been seen more than 10k times! Allahmdulillah:D Ha ha ha ha ha.."
Yeah.. I realized that when I've done my final exam wkwkwk
I was shocked by seeing my 'Total Pageviews' It's extremely nice, isn't it? LOL.I started this blog on September 2011. My first post is 'Makanan Khas Belanda' or The traditional food from Dutch (Netherlands). I posted it for the importance of my class' exhibition. I posted it to recommend what we should sell for the exhibition.

My blog's first look is really really different from now. It was so far from 'nice'. It could be understandable because I was newbie in this world. This blog world I mean.
Day by day, my blog's look became better. Became more colorful than the previous. And it was filled by many posts. And I'm sure that It was filled by many posts about Korean. Jjajajajajaja..

LOL.
It's really really flashback, isn't it? Mmm.. If it'll be make us better, why not? Right?

I think, that's all from me..
Thanks (again) for you all who visited my blog:D
Keep visiting, enjoying and reading yaaaa! Hope these posts will give you more info:D
The last, keep in touch guys!

Sincerely,

Putri Tiara Sekar Kirani (Yoona's twins)

No comments:

Post a Comment