Thursday, April 26, 2012

TTS "Twinkle" Taeyeon-Tiffany Teaser.


SNSD's sub group TTS will release their new album named 'Twinkle' soon, on April 29th 2012! 
By the way, I'm back already. I've done my national examination! Hihihihi
Wish me would get the best result ya Allah.. Amiinn:-)
Okay, let's back to the topic.


This sub group has 3 members including Taeyeon (leader), Tiffany and the last is Seohyun. I'm about disappointed with this sub group causing yoona isn't one of the them but, yeah it's still daebak for me to see how aegyo the three of girls mihihihihi

Before releasing the offline album version, TTS will release 'Twinkle' (mp3 version) on iTunes on April 29th 2012 at 00.00 kst. 
The online album version provides a booklet including photos that won't be found in the offline version.

'Twinkle' is written by Brandon Fraley, Jamelle Fraley and JavierSolis (Jam Victory).

Hhhmm.. Hv u watched the teaser? Only Taeyeon and Tiffany that are available. But don't worry, on April 27th Seohyun's will be released:p

By the way, I found the Teaser Captures from mygirlsgeneration!
Do you want to check this out? My pleasure:-)


























So, that's all. Thanks for coming:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment