Friday, April 27, 2012

Welcome Back Putri:-)


Assalamu'alaikum:-)
Hahahaha, I'm not going to school anyway. And I don't have to go to school.
I'm about free!\m/ But, I'm still waiting for the result. Bismillah :-)
Thanks for those who had visited my site, anyway. hehe
Y know what? Super Junior is here, INDONESIA. Yup, INDONESIA. Oppas will hold Super Show 4 on April 28th-30th 2012. You drive me crazy oppa--"
I can't go there.. I can't gather with others ELFs.. Haaah.. *forget it*

I decided to keep watching Running Man. I'm about getting sad while watching tv. THAT'S ALL ABOUT SS4 INA MAANNN
Okay, calm down put.. Just.. Okay, got it.

By the way, I walk through the time by watching Love Rain, my (Yoona's) new drama. It's still airing on KBS2 TV. So, I just can watch this daebak drama from internet. However, I loved it.

Blah, I don't know what I have to say but.. Today was about flawless for me. Muehehe
But, I'm missing something. Okay, someone. He hasn't texted me yet anyway:x
The day must go on without your message. Okay, I'm getting overact right now.
Needless to say, Bye I have nothing to share anymore:-) *much love* *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment