Saturday, October 06, 2012

Hello October!


Assalamu'alaikum:)
Long time no see! Wuuff I'm sorry for being very busy these days. I had tons of tasks and (as always) homeworks. Well, anyone misses me? Okay! I miss you too:* kkk~
This is October anyway. Hemm... I just realized that now, I'm Senior High School student, not Junior anymore. I'm growin' up up up aaannndd up. And you know, in this time I'm still loving being Junior High School student.

I miss reading Qur'an with Mr. Zainal.
I miss doing sports with Mr. Jay
I miss listening to Ma'am (the way I call Ms Ririn)
I miss watching horror movies with 9B
I miss... I miss us.

Being a Senior High School student isn't as happy as they said. But, I'm sure that SOMEDAY I will get the point of being senior high school student.

No comments:

Post a Comment