Saturday, October 06, 2012

Pinky Saturday


Hello ladies! Wanna see me as pink as barbie? *errr*
Umm.. I'm gonna show you how pink I am!
I love pink. But, I prefer black than Pink. However, I have done my photoshoot in pink(?)
Gosh-___- it's driving me crazy! Kkkkk~


So, these are my pinky tools
Errr actually some of my pinky tools._.V
Besides those tools, I have 2 pinky jackets, 2 pinky bed covers, many pinky dolls, and...uumm... I can't mention it one by one but I'm sure I have another pinky tools!:D

In the previous, we've seen my pinky tools. And now, you can see shelma's room. Ummm.. I couldn't catch a picture of my room clearly. Because the brightness wasn't enough to make it clear as shelma's. So, here you are^^

The original one


From this side, you just can see an air conditioner on a hello kitty-wall. But, in the other side, you can see many dolls! Such as smurfs, hello-kitties (of course), barbies, and others disney's characters. 
I love paying visit to Bintaro so much kk~~

And the last one.You can see me as pink as barbie. Voila!


You can laugh as loud as you can-___- But, yeah! This is me! This is the pinky freaky yoona(?)

Tsk~ I think it's enough, isn't it? So the tour is over!\m/ Paaaipaaiii^^*waving*

No comments:

Post a Comment