Sunday, October 14, 2012

MOS

Phs&edited by me

Yesterday (Saturday) was the last day of Mid Test. I gripped tons of freedom on my hands and I've planned everything to enjoy on this cheerful Saturday. So, I borrowed Salma's Fd for watching The Naruto's Bornday and playing roleplayer all day long nyahaha\m/ seems great, yeah?
But, unfortunately.....
When I arrived at home, the electricity wasn't on that make all of my planning coming burst like this, "DHHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!"
So, I was sullen along the saddest Afternoon.

And suddenly my father got an idea to wasting our time while going somewhere. So, ma momma suggested us to go to Mall Of Serang that well known as MOS. MOS is the duplicate of Karawaci. Kkkkk~

It took about one hour to get there. When we arrived there, we walked around while doing sightseeing. It had much differences when I was here for about two or three months ago. It changed well. From the visitors coming increase every minute. Whoa! Daebak daebak^^

Finale, we got hungry. So, we had lunch at the resto named "Imperial Kitchen and Di Sum".


I ordered "Lumpia Basah" and the match of it is Iced Lemon tea. Wufffff:3 sound yummy right:9
So, while waiting for the menu, I took some photos. Kkk~ So here they are~











Wahyu kesilauan kakakkaa~









Next, we went to Mokko Factory near the lobby. Yup, our Saturday-short-trip was full of foods and beverages!\m/
So, we ordered six doughnuts with six variant flavour.


Tons love for this one<3


-end of story-

No comments:

Post a Comment