Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Girls' Generation `I Got a Boy` MV.


WHOAAAAAA FINALE IT HAD BEEN RELEASED YESTERDAY\M/
You know? I've been waiting for this until I fell asleep. While RP-ing, I found that RadioForRP shared the link to this music video. "It means it has been released!!!!"
And...yea.. I did. I grabbed my lappy and turned the modem on. But, there was an error that the modem didn't work. Aisshhh but I knew this was just a practice to be mature kk~
So I kept on being patient and... "Alhamdulillah it works!!"
After making so much efforts, finally I could watch the MV. Alhamdulillah I'm the #301 viewer of it! Daebaaakkkk><
You just click the photo below to have a good resolution and also to check out the viewers counterXD

After being so much chatterbox, finally (again and again) I present (actually this is SM's but you're reading it in my blog) this daebak video. Fasten your seatbelt kkk~

No comments:

Post a Comment