Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Girls' Generation `I Got a Boy` Facts


I've expected that this would be a BOOM! in music industry a whole world.
So, here are the following facts about this MV.
  • SNSD "I Got A Boy", #1 also on iTunes Japan (via:nine9irls)
  • Girls' Generation's I Got A Boy has hit over 1 million views in just 5 hours (via:nine9irls)
  • I Got A Boy background vocals: Yang Geunyeong, taeyon, tiffany, seohyun, Sunny, Jessica (via: nine9irls)
  • I Got A Boy MV has 71,727 likes already *about 12 hours ago* (via: nine9irls)
  • It is #1 on iTunes in SG, TH, ID, VN, MS, TW, PH! (via:nine9irls)
  • It's on US iTunes Top Pop Albums #8 (via:nine9irls)
  • It #1 on iTunes IND.
  • Girls' Generation releases 'I Got A Boy' and Receives an All-Kill on Korean Charts (via:nine9irls)
  • I Got A Boy and #girlsgenerationiscomeback was on TTWW

No comments:

Post a Comment