Thursday, August 01, 2013

Late-To-Be-Posted Post

















Assalamu'alaikum! How's your ramadhan? Is it great? I hope it's greater also better than our last ramadhan^^
Anyway, I'd like to post about my last holiday, to Mambruk and Marbella, Anyer. We went there on July 6th 2013, and as you can see, I just posted it now. Haha

1. It is my "kelapa muda" ice. You know, it is so fresh! You could enjoy "kelapa muda" with sandy beach view.
2. Yeah, as you can see, there's me and my "kelapa muda" in the picture. Ummm...well, m background isn't nice enough but, if I take the photo from the other side, the result would be dark. And you know, I've tried it.
3. The right one, there is Amelia Alnashar Hasna, my cousin. She wears pink outfit from top till bottom. Then, in the middle, there is our boss, my mom. lol. Then, the left one is my aunt, aunt Ade.
4. Me and my mom. h3h3h3h3
5. ME!! See, the view is wonderful! Umm, actually, when I was there, the weather wasn't that good. The effect can also affect our sight, right?
6. Retake. Hahahahaha. There are lot of tourists, domestic also international. They rode Banana Boat, Jet Ski, or just laying on the sand.
7. Me and a stranded jet ski. When I found it, I instantly went to the Photographer. Haha
8. Retake. I thought my first photo wasn't good enough.
9. My mom and aunt ade with a stranded jet ski. They (instantly) followed me and took photo there.
10. Aunty Ade and Uncle Bayu. Then, the stranded jet ski just transformed into newlywed jet ski(?) ngga deng. They two aren't newlywed couple. Haha They've already had two kids, one is Ammar (7th grade) and the last one is Amel (5th grade).
11. Puput puput and puput! It's taken at Mambruk Anyer. We spent a day there, and went to Marbella on the next day:-)
12. Me and my mom! Ummm it's located in front of Mambruk Restaurant. And beautiful sandy craggy beach is what we faced that time.
13. Me!! Aku lagi deh hmmmm... FYI, my background is kinda....zoo(?) ngga deng. It's umm... a cage of birds! I forgot the species, but, I'm sure that they were birds(?) haha. If you walk around the cage, the birds will welcome you with a beautiful chant.
14. Let's say, "Aku lagi!" Ummm..right at my right side is family karaoke room that faces two large swimming pools, and beach.
15. Kimchi! But, actually, just me, amel, and wahyu did kimchi. "Who is wahyu? Which one is wahyu?" let me introduce you one by one. From our right side, we can see a boy wearing dark blue t-shirt. He is Ammar Alfattah Herlambang. Next to him is Wahyu. His full name is Muhammad Putra Wahyu Usfan Rizki. He's my bro! Hehe. Then, you can see Amel and the last one is aku lagi.

The vacation was really enjoyable. It refreshed our mind to be ready to face Ramadhan:-)
I don't have any bad aim to post this, just wanna share what I experienced, buddies.
Well, that's all. Wish you had great Ramadhan then reach our fitri glory(?) haha
For you who will go "mudik" or go to hometown, take care, don't forget to pray, prepare properly, make yourselves be in healthy:-)
Wassalam-)

No comments:

Post a Comment