Friday, April 06, 2012

I Have Visitors From South Korea!


Gosh! I have many visitors from South Korea! Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa><
I was speechless when I saw it. It's so incredible! *lebai-_-*
But, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa><
Why did South Korean folks visit my blog? Hhmm.. Hope they are influent in English or... They are influent in Bahasa Indonesia! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But, I'm proud that I have many visitors from my beloved country, Indonesia. I have 7,583 visitors from Indonesia so far but, I hope it can increase everyday hehehehe.. Amiin..
Anyways, thanks for those who visited my blog too!
Thanks for United States', Russia's, Malaysia's, Germany's, South Korea's, Taiwan's, Thailand's, Vietnam's and Philippines' folks who have visited my lil' blog:D
Hehehe

Anyways, I wanna go back to surf this world! Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment